'Easy To Edit' Web Sites
Does your school not have the time, expertise or financial resources to build and maintain a professionally designed website?
Our 'Easy To Edit' school websites allow you to add, edit and delete your web site content from any computer with internet access, and without needing any programming skills.
• New pages can be added in seconds.
• No software to install, so no 'per user' license fees.
• As many usernames and passwords as you like.
• 'Editing Rights' so users can only edit 'their' pages.
• Feature upgrades are FREE.
• Upload pictures & videos, PDFs and word documents.
• Searchable calendar.
• Expiry dates, no need to remove out-of-date content.
• Professional graphic design.
From $200 initial design & development, then $420 per year for schools.
Simply let us know what main page headings you want on the site, send us your logo plus any photographs you would like to include in the design, and we'll usually have it done for you within three weeks!
Remember, once we've put the main pages up, you can upload as many sub pages as you like.
Pricing for schools
|Design & Development (once off):||$200|
|Yearly License for CMS, hosting,|
|and unlimited support and training||$420|
You only need to commit to one year at a time, and you are free to remove or replace the site at any time.
All of our websites include an 'over the phone' training session. It usually only takes about 15 minutes to learn the entire system. You also get ongoing free phone support.
CMS stands for 'Content Management System'. This is the system which enables users to log in and edit the site.
We use an online CMS. This means that there is no software to install or maintain, and no 'per user' licensing. It also means you can log in and edit the site from any online computer.
ALL PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS AND EXCLUDE GST
What is a CMS?
CMS stands for Content Management System. This is the technology which enables your staff to log in and edit your site.
Why is this online CMS better for our school than a software based CMS?
Because you don't need to install any software on any of your computers in order to edit your website. This is especially beneficial where an organisation has several people responsible for editing the site:
• Your staff can edit from school, home or anywhere they can get online. With a software based CMS, you have to use the computer on which it is installed in order to edit the site.
• You don't have to pay for multiple software licences, and therefore multiple users. You also don't pay for updates, upgrades etc. They happen automatically.
• You don't need an IT expert to set up and maintain the software. Some software based CMS systems require an IT trained person to implement the initial software.